All programs listed here does not required to sponsor to earns but you can make more money by referring someone. So, referral is optional, it's up to you. I'll try my best to find a good and paid program for you. Don't join if you worry too much about losing money.

Prog #4: PeopleString

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Click HERE to register FREE (open new window)
(note: cashboxfree.com is my splash page or use this link to register)

No Surfing is required. Not TrafficXchange.
You will get paid from all sources of income from all direct and indirect referrals, mailboxcashbox, Banner Revenue, search revenue, shopping and PeopleString Dollars. Coming soon, get paid for watching videos too.
Membership: FREE or $200 for 2 years
Referral Commission:
Free: 5% level 1 earnings and 2% of all earnings on levels 2 through 6.
Entrepreneur: 20% level 1 earnings and 6% of all earnings on levels 2 through 6.
Payment: by creditcard, paypal
Paid to: cheque or paypal

Note: You still can make money even without refering anyone. Just login and use the features at least once a month. The more you login the more you earns!
Tips: Join free now and build your network then upgrade later.
More info: Visit my other blog here

1 comments:

Admin July 5, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

** Here is a comments from happy stringers***

Ok, i'll give you a resume about my success with PeopleString.

I joined as a free member and started advertising. People started joining and upgrading.
I was making money but then i decided to upgrade. My first payment was almost $500
my first week after i upgraded. I have been getting payments every week!!

You'll earn money as a free member but you'll make a lot more as a paid member!

Tey are planning to start sending postal mail offers in about 4 weeks.

Let me give you just an example of my potencial commissions with this program.

I have 5200 people i my downline, let's say that of these 5200 people only 3000
work the program and each one makes just $40/month.
As a paid member i earn 6% on all earnings levels 2 trough 6.

So,6% of $40= $2.40 times 3000 people=$7,200!!!

Let's say i'm a free member. Free members earn 2% levels 2 trough 6.
2% of $40=$.80 times 3000 people=$2400!!!

Remember that i'm using this example only for levels 2 through 6.
I'm not counting earnings from my direct referrals!!
As a paid member, i earn 20% of my direct referrals!!

Do you see the potencial of this program!!!

In less than 2 months i earned more than $1300 and they didn't start sending the paid email and postal mail yet!!

The problem with many people is that they join today and after a couple days they want to make thousands!!

You see, i advertise and advertise and advertise...
I don't give up! I used free advertising. I never spent any money in paid advertising!
The only money i spent(about 2 days ago) was about $50 for PeopleString PostCards.

My advice:
Don't give up, keep advertising, tell your friends, order some postcards if you can and give them away.

Carlos

About This Blog

This blog is part of iklanduit.com

nosponsortoearns.blogspot.com @ 2009

Disclaimer

We does not guarantee any income earning by joining any programs listed in this site. You must be comfortable with the amounts you invested otherwise go to different program. We can not be held in any way responsible to any losses you may incurred

Search This Blog